As the official distributor in Ireland for Perkins parts and
engines, did you know that you can benefit from lower prices whilst getting the
same high quality OEM specification and 12 months warranty when you buy Perkins
What parts are
Perkins remanufactured parts are available for the full
Perkins range, from compact to large engines, and include:
Fuel injection parts
- Long engines – the block with cylinders and cylinder head, all ready assembled
How Power Exchange works
1) When you buy a Perkins remanufactured part from one of our Edina offices (Lisburn or Dublin) through the Power Exchange scheme, you pay around 70 percent of the cost of a new part plus around 30 percent surcharge.
2) You have 12 months to send us your old part to either our Lisburn or Dublin office. Once returned, we will assess the part to make sure no pieces are missing and that the part is useable, and check there is no fire damage.
3) With your old part returned successfully to us, a full or partial refund of the surcharge is paid back to you, depending on the condition of the returned part. It’s that simple.
Perkins remanufactured parts are boxed in exactly the same
way as new Perkins parts, and feature the Perkins hologram, providing
engineering quality and peace of mind.
How quick is the process?
If your engine is down for repair or overhaul, we understand the need to support you as quickly as possible. That’s why the Power Exchange parts area available ex stock in most cases.
What are the benefits of remanufactured parts?
With Perkins Power Exchange, you get cost effective, quality remanufactured parts.
- Quality – as good as new
- Cost – lowering the cost of ownership of your Perkins engine
- Reliability – same as with new parts. You get the same 12 months warranty as new
- Availability – we stock a wide range of genuine Perkins parts
- Environmental - socially responsible, sustainable aftermarket solution and keeps non-renewable resources in circulation and use
How does Perkins
parts remanufacturing differ from the rest?
Perkins use the latest technology in remanufacturing to
rework used parts and bring it back to its original OEM specification, creating
a stock of remanufactured parts that are as good as new. As part of the remanufacturing process, only 100
percent new genuine Perkins parts are used, so you can be assured your Perkins
remanufactured part really is as good as new.
If the used parts are returned and can’t be reused as part
of the Power Exchange process, the used part is destroyed, making sure
competitors can’t get hold of it, clean it up and sell on to the detriment of